Skip to content
Tunisian Harissa Recipe
- 200 grams of dried chopped Chili pepper
- 5 grams of coriander
- 5 grams carvi
- 10 grams of tabel
- 10 grams cumin
- 40 grams of chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup of filtered water
- 10 table spoon of Zenolive organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 table spoon Himalayan salt
- 3 tbs of organic lemons juice
- Mix all spices well until you get a nice smooth paste. You can add olive oil at the end and store in the fridge.
- Harissa paste can last in the fridge for 2-3 months.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.